Brother PRS100 Embroidery Machine
Brother’s first single needle embroidery machine with free arm embroidery
If you have ever aspired to owning a Brother PR series embroidery machine, then the new Persona PRS100 is for you.
Just like its big siblings, the PR655 and the PR1000, the PRS100 opens a whole new world of creative embroidery freedom that anyone can master. It’s got many of the same class-leading features in a simpler, more compact machine.
Projects that were simply too hard or complex on a standard home embroidery machine will spring to life with the innovative tubular design of the all new Brother PRS100.
Persona PRS100 Features
- Unique versatility with tubular free arm configuration – ideal for embroidering hard to reach areas such as caps, small t-shirts and sleeves
- Small 45cm wide footprint, which is less than a standard flatbed embroidery machine
- New exclusive compact mini frames, ranging in sizes from 30mm x 45mm (1.25” x 1.75”) to 50mm x 50mm (2” x 2”)
- Large 200mm x 200mm (8” x 8”) embroidery area, includes 20cm x 20cm (8” x 8”) and 10cm x 10cm (4” x 4”) embroidery frames
- Easy access so you can change the bobbin without removing your hoop
- Color sort editing so you can easily cut down on thread changes
- Multiple-line text input and alignment
- Easy thread colour changes
- Droplight™ LED Embroidery Positioning Marker, so you can see the needle drop position
- Large 7″ LCD touch screen display
- 405 built-in designs
Compact Mini Frames
Brother have created an exclusive set of embroidery frames included only with the Persona PRS100. Embroidery hard to reach places that proved to be difficult on other machines with ease. No more risks of tangling those small items such as children’s garments, pockets, legs, socks, bags and caps!
Four compact frame sizes are included, ranging in size from 38mm x 43mm (1.5” x 1.75”) to 50mm x 50mm (2” x 2”). You won’t find these with any of our other machines!
Droplight LED Embroidery Positioning Marker
With the Brother Persona PRS100 you can use the embroidery foot with the LED pointer to easily see your needle drop position, which is critical for embroidery. Check the embroidery field with ease with the trial key and LED pointer! No more nightmares of trying to guess where your needle will drop!
Advanced Needle Threading System
One of the industry’s easiest threading systems allowing you to thread the needle in seconds with the press of a button. This is the same successful system found in our multi-needle embroidery machines.
Save time while you’re embroidering your projects with the easy access side bobbin winding system. You can wind a new bobbin while the machine is embroidering!
The easy access front bobbin located at the end of the tubular arms allows you to easily change the bobbin without even having to remove the hoop!
Quick and Easy
- Embroider at speeds of up to 1,000 spm.
- Watch built-in on screen tutorials
- See up to 260,000 colours with little or no on-screen shuffling
- Perform one-touch frame adjustments on the 7″ LCD display screen
Built-in Dual USB Ports
Import and export designs from your USB memory stick. Use the second port to connect to your computer to import designs or perform machine updates.
Easy Thread Colour Changes
The easy thread colour change system allows you to simply tie the next colour onto your existing thread and then pull all the way through until it’s in your needle and ready to use. This is made easy with the unique designed 4-spool Thread Stand, which allows you to keep thread tails out of the way.
With over 405 built-in designs there are infinite possibilities.
- 8 embroidery-like quilt patterns
- 20 embroidery fonts
- 140 frame pattern combinations
- 6 monograming font styles
Explore the extensive pattern collection that includes Vintage, Trendy and Floral Alphabet designs. Set your creativity free with the ability to add a personal touch with a professional finish.